Monday, November 26, 2012

The End of Binaural Beats Experience


All the research and everything that I have read about binaural beats seem to be completely on par. I feel so much better now that I am sleeping more soundly. I know that I am making better decisions because I am not procrastinating as much as before. I have done pretty well with sticking to my nighttime routine. There were a few nights where I had gotten home from work and was just too tired to do anything. I think that this related to the fact that my body isn't used to sleeping as much as I have been and it is still adjusting to being able to stay asleep. It is quite nice. I have more energy throughout the day to do things that I need to do as well as doing the things that I enjoy doing. Before, I was just dragging my feet and not really trying to do a really good job, I was more focused on getting the job done and not worrying about the quality of it. It has really helped me in schoolwork along with my job. I am nicer and friendlier to people and instead of just getting it done; I worry more about the quality of things and take my time to get it done right. 

No comments: