Monday, November 26, 2012

My Overall Experience of Using Relaxing Melodies or Binaural Beats



The link above is a promo video for the Relaxing Melodies. This is just to provide a little more information about the app itself.

I have never felt so good in the morning. It’s really hard to pay attention to how your body feels when you are falling asleep fast. I believe in the last entry, I had mentioned somewhere that immediate details of the outside world become less and less significant. This is so true! I was trying to pay attention to how I felt, physically and emotionally, along with thinking about other things, such as what I had to do today, and then it got to where I was just focusing on the sound and then before I knew it, I was waking up the next day. I have to admit that at first, I wasn't so sure about the whole binaural thing. I personally like variety and spontaneity and I thought there was no way that a ‘monotonous’ tone would lull me to sleep. But it did. Whether it will actually be easy or not, is of no concern. Some concerns I do have are more with the device I use rather than the binaural beats. I know I mentioned that certain wavelengths have a drug like effect and that some people become ‘hooked’ on it, but I haven’t felt that, at least not yet and I have been using this for a good two months now. When I first started using this, it was working instantly. That first morning after using it, I felt so much better already. I could feel that things had change within me. I felt better, not so tensed, and relaxed! Now, after two months of using this at least every other night, I feel significantly different. I am not as angry any more. I don't feel like everything is hopeless as soon as it doesn't go the way I want it to. I feel as though things are easier to accomplish because I am more clear-headed since I don't get angry so easily. It is really as though a huge burden has been lifted off my chest, much like how it feels after the end of a school semester. But having this happen before the end of the semester, it is so much better for my health. Because I am not so stressed out and easily angered all the time, my immune system is stronger and I don't get sick as often as I used to. I think it is safe to say that I will be continuing to use this in one shape or form, for a very long time to come.

No comments: