Thursday, October 03, 2013

(Insert creative title here)

I seriously never know how to name these posts, mostly because they are ramblings of a college student. Hence the title of the blog! But seriously, if someone out there has a method of naming these posts, tell me!

I don't want to go into complete detail, but the ship of Alix and I has sailed and pretty much sunk. It's an unfortunate thing and I wish it could be different sometimes, but it is what it is, ya know? Simply put, actions speak louder than words. That seems to the theme of my summer... Which is okay with me! Because of this motto, I'm learning who really means what they say and how much they mean to me and how much I mean to them ( I swear this makes sense to me!)

I've come to realize so many things, which is why I am in a new relationship that I'm comfortable being in. I know that those on the outside of the situation and don't know the full story, it can be seen as moving too fast, or jumping into a rebound. And I totally get it, but if you knew the full story, you would see it differently. Love is complicated. Always has been, always will be. How I met Jessica is to be debated. SHE says that I made a mean face at her when we first met, so she thought I disliked her (why does everyone think I hate them????) I, on the other hand, don't think I did, but I digress. Before we really started texting, I know I couldn't get her out of my head for like 4 days. Finally, I asked Robin, her best friend and fellow coworker, if she was seeing anyone. She told me she wasn't. So I facebooked messaged Jessica, giving her my number and telling her she text me sometime. I had no idea it would be within the hour that she would actually text me! And it's been nonstop since then. On September 21st, we made it official. I find myself truly happier than I have been in quite some time. And that's the truth! I've figured out that denying something for the sake of someone else, never ends well.

I've moved in with Danielle, mostly because I was spending all my time there anyways for work. i have my own bedroom but I usually sleep upstairs with Danielle. It's been a blast!

Work is well, work. It's McDonald's. We're all crazy...in a good way... :)


No comments: