Monday, October 29, 2012

New...everything

GAH! This is the first time I've been back since they changed everything around and it makes my computer all slow and stuff. I don't like.

Anyways, I've been watching the Vampire Diaries and I got all caught up but season 4 had already started so, I'm not caught up anymore. and now I've got Alix hooked on it so now I'm re-watching it. It's funny what I have already forgotten about the first two seasons. BUT this not the reason for this post. In the beginning of the show, they showed the two main characters writing in their journals and it got me thinking. In this high tech world, it has gotten so impersonal and I'm not sure I like it. I don't think I have deep and meaningful things to say like Elena and Stefan do, but I have stuff to say that is deep and meaningful to me.

What I'm trying to say is that I think I am going to go back to using an actual journal. I'm 23 years old and when I die, I want to have a ton of journals that describe my life. All of it. The good and the bad. The accomplishments and the struggles. I'm still gonna keep this up for purposes of talking things through, I guess. Like my homosexuality is a choice? post and the like, but no more personal things. I know I have a few posts in the future soon because of blog entries I have to do for a class, but I can't guarantee any soon there after.

No comments: