Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bucket List

So we all have our bucket lists. I will probably add onto this as time goes on, but this is my list as it stands today :) What are some things on your bucket list??
·       Read the Bible (I've read Matthew, Jobs, and Isaiah, but I want to read it in order)
·       Read War and Peace
·       Read the top 100 books of all time (I'll post later what the top 100 is and label which ones I've already read. Although, knowing me, I'll probably read them again. :) )
·       Meet/hug Jensen Ackles (Supernatural, My Bloody Valentine, Ten Inch Hero, Smallville, Dawson's Creek, Days of Our Lives)
·       Meet/hug Henry Cavill (Man of Steel, Immortals, The Tudors)
·       Meet/hug Kaitlyn (former WWE Diva)
·       Meet/hug Jennifer Nettles (singer in Sugarland)
·       Meet/hug Matt Damon (We Bought A Zoo, Invictus, the Bourne Trilogy, The Good Shepard, The Departed, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Good Will Hunting)
·       Learn to surf
·       Learn to snowboard
·       Learn to scuba dive
·       Visit Ireland
·       Visit England
·       Visit Greece
·       Visit Scotland
·       Visit every US state (I've marked off the states I have already visited)
·       Publish a book
·       Publish a photography project
·       Kiss in the pouring rain
·       Messy Twister (paint on spots, play like regular twister)
·       Hit a home run
·       Own a 1965 Mustang
·       Drive any Mustang
·       Take a clear picture of the Orion
·       Spend the night in a haunted place
·       Fill a truck bed with pillows and blankets and sleep under the stars
·       Sleep on a trampoline
·       Ride in a helicopter
·       See the Northern Lights
·       Learn sign language
·       Get BFF tattoo
·       Try Spaghetti tacos
·       Wallpaper a room with pictures of family, friends, animals, etc.
·       Start and finish an Harry Potter movie marathon

No comments: